Events & Gatherings
WEGO is a busy event with lots going on. Recognizing that some children and parents prefer a low-sensory environment, we are pleased to offer a WEGO experience tailored to their needs. This event is free, but registration is required.
Registration for this event is now closed.
Monday, August 28 is Day 2 of the WEGO festival. Check out Day 1 of WEGO here.
Event/Exhibition meta autogenerated block.
August 28 at 5:00PM–7:00PM
These low-sensory considerations will be found throughout the museum:
- Digital screen signage turned off
- Reduced sound (registrants will receive information in advance on which exhibitions have sound or video components)
- Mini exhibition tours available
- Activities all take place in the air-conditioned museum:
- Level 1: Wind spinner artmaking activity in the Cameco Learning Studio
- Level 2: Meryl McMaster exhibition open for viewing
- Level 2: National Film Board animated short films in the SaskTel Theatre.
On loop from 5–7 PM. Films range from 4–11 minutes. Total runtime is 106 minutes.
- Level 3: Nick Cave exhibition open for viewing
- Level 3: Picasso exhibition with sculpting activity
Please contact email@example.com with questions about specific accessibility considerations.